2,662 Short-term Apartments for rent in Concord, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Concord Accessible Apartments (13)
- Concord Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Concord Apartments with Garages (30)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Concord Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Concord Apartments with Parking (43)
- Concord Apartments with Pools (23)
- Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Concord Dog Friendly Apartments (67)
- Concord Furnished Apartments (2)
- Concord Pet Friendly Apartments (67)
- Kannapolis Short-term Apartments (1)
- Davidson Short-term Apartments (1)
- Huntersville Short-term Apartments (5)
- Cornelius Short-term Apartments (5)
- Mooresville Short-term Apartments (9)
- Charlotte Short-term Apartments (158)
- Matthews Short-term Apartments (5)
- Indian Trail Short-term Apartments (2)
- Troutman Short-term Apartments (1)
- Denver Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Concord?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Concord?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Concord?
Greetings, future Tar Heel State renters, and welcome to your Concord, North Carolina apartment hunting nerve center! Situated a mere 20 miles northeast of uptown Charlotte, Concord is a popular living locale for families, singles, and retirees alike and features some of the Piedmont Region’s most affordable and diverse renting options. Are you ready to join the nearly 80,000 proud peeps who call Concord home? Of course you are! But before you pack your bags and hit the streets (or scour the int...
Having trouble with Craigslist Concord? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Concord takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.