95 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fayetteville, NC
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fayetteville (11)
- Fayetteville Accessible Apartments (11)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Balconies (96)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Garages (41)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Parking (81)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Pools (30)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Fayetteville Dog Friendly Apartments (99)
- Fayetteville Luxury Apartments (159)
- Fayetteville Pet Friendly Apartments (104)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fayetteville (14)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fayetteville (13)
- Spring Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hope Mills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fuquay-Varina 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Holly Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Apex 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Garner 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Cary 1 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Morrisville 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Clayton 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Raleigh 1 Bedroom Apartments (143)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Fayetteville?
Looking for a new place to call home? Well, say hello to Fayetteville, North Carolina's unofficial underdog.
The one thing you'll never run out of in Fayetteville is food. Sound good? Great! Bring your appetite and a car. You'll need both. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Fayetteville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Fayetteville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.