91 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Spring Lake, NC
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Spring Lake (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Spring Lake (3)
- Spring Lake Accessible Apartments (1)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Garages (5)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Parking (6)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Spring Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Spring Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fayetteville 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Hope Mills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fuquay-Varina 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Holly Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Apex 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Cary 1 Bedroom Apartments (34)
- Garner 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Morrisville 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Clayton 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Raleigh 1 Bedroom Apartments (156)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Spring Lake?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Spring Lake offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Spring Lake, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.