523 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Clayton, NC
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Clayton (3)
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Clayton Apartments with Garages (7)
- Clayton Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Clayton Apartments with Parking (12)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (13)
- Clayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Clayton Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Clayton Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Clayton (5)
- Wendell 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Knightdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Garner 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Raleigh 1 Bedroom Apartments (150)
- Wake Forest 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Fuquay-Varina 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cary 1 Bedroom Apartments (34)
- Holly Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Apex 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Morrisville 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Clayton?
Clayton, NC: Big industry yesterday and tomorrow!
Clayton, North Carolina is a suburb, or as they like to say, a satellite town, of larger Raleigh. If you are looking for rental houses or an apartment to rent in a nice little community with a population of less than 20,000, Clayton would be a perfect spot for your new home. The city is easy to travel in and out of with its location on three major highways. It sits directly on the Research Triangle on the I-40, U.S. 70 and NC 42. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Clayton offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Clayton, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.