354 Apartments for rent in Fayetteville, NC with Pools
- Fayetteville Accessible Apartments (12)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Balconies (109)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Garages (42)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Parking (64)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Fayetteville Dog Friendly Apartments (85)
- Fayetteville Luxury Apartments (131)
- Fayetteville Pet Friendly Apartments (88)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Angier Apartments with Pools (1)
- Benson Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Pools (7)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Pools (14)
- Apex Apartments with Pools (15)
- Garner Apartments with Pools (14)
- Cary Apartments with Pools (74)
- Smithfield Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Fayetteville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Fayetteville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fayetteville?
Looking for a new place to call home? Well, say hello to Fayetteville, North Carolina's unofficial underdog.
The one thing you'll never run out of in Fayetteville is food. Sound good? Great! Bring your appetite and a car. You'll need both. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fayetteville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fayetteville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.