23 Apartments for Rent Near Methodist
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Fayetteville Accessible Apartments (13)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Balconies (179)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Garages (78)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (58)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Parking (122)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Pools (45)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (78)
- Fayetteville Dog Friendly Apartments (163)
- Fayetteville Furnished Apartments (10)
- Fayetteville Luxury Apartments (289)
- Fayetteville Pet Friendly Apartments (177)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Spring Lake, NC Apartments (11)
- Hope Mills, NC Apartments (13)
- Raeford, NC Apartments (3)
- Lillington, NC Apartments (9)
- Buies Creek, NC Apartments (4)
- Southern Pines, NC Apartments (15)
- Sanford, NC Apartments (15)
- Lumberton, NC Apartments (14)
- Aberdeen, NC Apartments (5)
- Pembroke, NC Apartments (1)
- Angier, NC Apartments (3)
- Pinehurst, NC Apartments (11)
- Benson, NC Apartments (7)
- Fuquay-Varina, NC Apartments (23)
- Holly Springs, NC Apartments (22)
- Apex, NC Apartments (31)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Methodist University?
The average rent for an apartment near Methodist University is $1,390.