111 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Durham, NC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Durham (79)
- Durham Accessible Apartments (42)
- Durham Apartments with Balconies (184)
- Durham Apartments with Garages (99)
- Durham Apartments with Gyms (75)
- Durham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (102)
- Durham Apartments with Parking (165)
- Durham Apartments with Pools (98)
- Durham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (160)
- Durham Dog Friendly Apartments (224)
- Durham Furnished Apartments (27)
- Durham Luxury Apartments (272)
- Durham Pet Friendly Apartments (227)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Durham (13)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Durham (102)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Durham (90)
- Chapel Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (46)
- Morrisville 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Carrboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Hillsborough 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Cary 2 Bedroom Apartments (61)
- Apex 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Raleigh 2 Bedroom Apartments (278)
- Holly Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Mebane 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Wake Forest 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Durham?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Durham?
How expensive are studio apartments in Durham?
2 bedroom apartments in Durham are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Durham near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Durham that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.