491 Studio Apartments for rent in Huntersville, NC
- Huntersville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Huntersville Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Huntersville Apartments with Garages (23)
- Huntersville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Huntersville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Huntersville Apartments with Parking (27)
- Huntersville Apartments with Pools (20)
- Huntersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Huntersville Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Huntersville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Huntersville Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Huntersville (1)
"Now it's not a meaningless question / To ask if they've been and gone / I remember a talk about North / Carolina and a strange, strange pond / You see the sides were like glass / In the thick of a forest without a road / And if any man's ever made that land / Then I think it would've showed" - Fleetwood Mac
Still seeming like an unspoiled nook of America, with its rolling hills, deep blue skies and active farmland, Huntersville is the rare effortless combination of urban and rural. That doesn't mean you'll find electric guitarists busking for tips next to natural waterfalls, but it does mean manmade lakes and open pastures are melding in a unique experience that feels both homey and adventurous. Plus, they've got NASCAR. There's more than just a twinge of country style here, and residents do well by their customs and show courtesy and welcoming attitudes to all. While you may miss the fast pace of city life, it's never far away, and you'll never regret seeing those star-filled skies.
Having trouble with Craigslist Huntersville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Huntersville living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Huntersville during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.