426 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Kansas City, MO
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (52)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (267)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (169)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (144)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (160)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (309)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (160)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (177)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (421)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (39)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (442)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (117)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (167)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (215)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Kansas City (45)
- North Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Riverside Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gladstone Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Mission Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Raytown Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Prairie Village Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Merriam Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Liberty Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Parkville Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Kansas City?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Kansas City?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Kansas City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
New York - a city so nice they named it twice. As taglines go... booorrring. Kansas City - a city so nice they located it twice... much sexier. One in Kansas and one in Missouri - plus Kansas also has a Manhattan - they've got the geography nuance bases covered better than the Royals. In reality, KC it's just a surprisingly hip city that overlaps a state border, and depending on which side, nicknamed KCK or KCMO. Located at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri river, the KCMO side has about 2,000,000 people, and the KCK slice has about 150,000. As such, KCMO has the bigger plate of BBQ at this buffet, but let's not compare - it's one city divided by a border - an imaginary line - how different can they be? Minneapolis-St. Paul, Dallas-Ft. Worth, West Berlin- East... ehh, forget that one. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Kansas City should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Kansas City may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Kansas City. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.