2,284 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Kansas City, KS
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (8)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (17)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (33)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (11)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (17)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (22)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (18)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Kansas City (2)
- Parkville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Merriam Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Riverside Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Shawnee Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Mission Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Roeland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bonner Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fairway Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lenexa Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Prairie Village Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Kansas City?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Kansas City?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Kansas City?
We know what you must be thinking: I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come/ I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come/ They got a crazy way of loving there/ And I'm gonna get me some! The important thing is that you’ve come to the right place to score some sweet digs in Kansas City, Kansas. So journey on, bold apartment hunter, and you’ll be livin’ it up in the Jayhawk State in a jiffy …
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Kansas City should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Kansas City may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Kansas City. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.