173 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Independence, MO
- Independence Accessible Apartments (6)
- Independence Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Independence Apartments with Garages (35)
- Independence Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Independence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Independence Apartments with Parking (57)
- Independence Apartments with Pools (10)
- Independence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Independence Dog Friendly Apartments (68)
- Independence Furnished Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Independence (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Independence (23)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Independence (42)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Independence (1)
- Sugar Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Blue Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Raytown Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Grain Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Liberty Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lee's Summit Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (347)
- North Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Oak Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gladstone Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Independence?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Independence?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Independence?
Here are some fun facts about Independence: it was the starting point of the California, Oregon and Santa Fe trails! Harry S. Truman was born here! Wow? Wow! Historical significance aside, let's find you an apartment in Independence.See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Independence should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Independence may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Independence. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.