579 Cheap Apartments for rent in Kansas City, MO
- Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (84)
- Cheap 2 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (73)
- Cheap 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (27)
- Cheap Studio Apartments in Kansas City (31)
- Kansas City Apartments under $700 (13)
- Kansas City Apartments under $800 (41)
- Kansas City Apartments with Move-in Specials (10)
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (55)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (181)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (117)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (108)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (153)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (219)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (143)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (120)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (297)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (15)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (288)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (300)
- North Kansas City Cheap Apartments (1)
- Gladstone Cheap Apartments (2)
- Mission Cheap Apartments (3)
- Prairie Village Cheap Apartments (3)
- Kansas City Cheap Apartments (17)
- Independence Cheap Apartments (19)
- Grandview Cheap Apartments (7)
- Lee's Summit Cheap Apartments (6)
- Overland Park Cheap Apartments (31)
- Shawnee Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Kansas City?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Kansas City?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Kansas City?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Kansas City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
New York - a city so nice they named it twice. As taglines go... booorrring. Kansas City - a city so nice they located it twice... much sexier. One in Kansas and one in Missouri - plus Kansas also has a Manhattan - they've got the geography nuance bases covered better than the Royals. In reality, KC it's just a surprisingly hip city that overlaps a state border, and depending on which side, nicknamed KCK or KCMO. Located at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri river, the KCMO side has about 2,000,000 people, and the KCK slice has about 150,000. As such, KCMO has the bigger plate of BBQ at this buffet, but let's not compare - it's one city divided by a border - an imaginary line - how different can they be? Minneapolis-St. Paul, Dallas-Ft. Worth, West Berlin- East... ehh, forget that one. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Kansas City takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Kansas City by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Kansas City in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Kansas City.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Kansas City. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Kansas City.