276 Studio Apartments for rent in Kansas City, MO
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Kansas City (5)
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (57)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (215)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (150)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (137)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (165)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (279)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (150)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (162)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (349)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (35)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (379)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (359)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Kansas City (36)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Kansas City (40)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kansas City (29)
- North Kansas City Studio Apartments (2)
- Gladstone Studio Apartments (2)
- Mission Studio Apartments (2)
- Prairie Village Studio Apartments (1)
- Kansas City Studio Apartments (6)
- Independence Studio Apartments (3)
- Grandview Studio Apartments (1)
- Lee's Summit Studio Apartments (2)
- Overland Park Studio Apartments (5)
- Shawnee Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Kansas City?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Kansas City?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Kansas City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
New York - a city so nice they named it twice. As taglines go... booorrring. Kansas City - a city so nice they located it twice... much sexier. One in Kansas and one in Missouri - plus Kansas also has a Manhattan - they've got the geography nuance bases covered better than the Royals. In reality, KC it's just a surprisingly hip city that overlaps a state border, and depending on which side, nicknamed KCK or KCMO. Located at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri river, the KCMO side has about 2,000,000 people, and the KCK slice has about 150,000. As such, KCMO has the bigger plate of BBQ at this buffet, but let's not compare - it's one city divided by a border - an imaginary line - how different can they be? Minneapolis-St. Paul, Dallas-Ft. Worth, West Berlin- East... ehh, forget that one. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Kansas City living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Kansas City during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.