825 Apartments for rent in Kansas City, MO with Move-in Specials
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (58)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (307)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (221)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (155)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (202)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (365)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (153)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (176)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (523)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (38)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (551)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (538)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Riverside Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Mission Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Kansas City Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
- Independence Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
- Overland Park Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Lenexa Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
New York - a city so nice they named it twice. As taglines go... booorrring. Kansas City - a city so nice they located it twice... much sexier. One in Kansas and one in Missouri - plus Kansas also has a Manhattan - they've got the geography nuance bases covered better than the Royals. In reality, KC it's just a surprisingly hip city that overlaps a state border, and depending on which side, nicknamed KCK or KCMO. Located at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri river, the KCMO side has about 2,000,000 people, and the KCK slice has about 150,000. As such, KCMO has the bigger plate of BBQ at this buffet, but let's not compare - it's one city divided by a border - an imaginary line - how different can they be? Minneapolis-St. Paul, Dallas-Ft. Worth, West Berlin- East... ehh, forget that one. See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Kansas City apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Kansas City apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.