2,343 Apartments for rent in Kansas City, MO with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (56)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (271)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (152)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (190)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (333)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (148)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (164)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (475)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (39)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (488)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (489)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Garages (3)
- Riverside Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gladstone Apartments with Garages (8)
- Fairway Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mission Apartments with Garages (6)
- Sugar Creek Apartments with Garages (2)
- Raytown Apartments with Garages (14)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Garages (11)
- Merriam Apartments with Garages (3)
- Liberty Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Kansas City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Kansas City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kansas City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
New York - a city so nice they named it twice. As taglines go... booorrring. Kansas City - a city so nice they located it twice... much sexier. One in Kansas and one in Missouri - plus Kansas also has a Manhattan - they've got the geography nuance bases covered better than the Royals. In reality, KC it's just a surprisingly hip city that overlaps a state border, and depending on which side, nicknamed KCK or KCMO. Located at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri river, the KCMO side has about 2,000,000 people, and the KCK slice has about 150,000. As such, KCMO has the bigger plate of BBQ at this buffet, but let's not compare - it's one city divided by a border - an imaginary line - how different can they be? Minneapolis-St. Paul, Dallas-Ft. Worth, West Berlin- East... ehh, forget that one. See more
Kansas City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.