880 Furnished Apartments for rent in Kansas City, MO
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (16)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (17)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (7)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Kansas City (7)
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (59)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (238)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (150)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (102)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (144)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (256)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (116)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (153)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (374)
- Kansas City Furnished Luxury Apartments (25)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (410)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (389)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Kansas City?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Kansas City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kansas City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
New York - a city so nice they named it twice. As taglines go... booorrring. Kansas City - a city so nice they located it twice... much sexier. One in Kansas and one in Missouri - plus Kansas also has a Manhattan - they've got the geography nuance bases covered better than the Royals. In reality, KC it's just a surprisingly hip city that overlaps a state border, and depending on which side, nicknamed KCK or KCMO. Located at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri river, the KCMO side has about 2,000,000 people, and the KCK slice has about 150,000. As such, KCMO has the bigger plate of BBQ at this buffet, but let's not compare - it's one city divided by a border - an imaginary line - how different can they be? Minneapolis-St. Paul, Dallas-Ft. Worth, West Berlin- East... ehh, forget that one. See more
Furnished apartments in Kansas City can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Kansas City as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.