114 Apartments in Burnsville
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (16)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Burnsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (17)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (13)
- Burnsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Burnsville Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Bloomington Apartments with Move-in Specials (6)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
- Savage Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Lakeville Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Richfield Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Eagan Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Edina Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Shakopee Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Move-in Specials (54)
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Burnsville apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Burnsville apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.