1,183 Cheap Apartments for rent in Severn, MD
- Severn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Severn Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Severn Apartments with Garages (14)
- Severn Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Severn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Severn Apartments with Parking (21)
- Severn Apartments with Pools (6)
- Severn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Severn Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Severn Furnished Apartments (2)
- Severn Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Odenton Cheap Apartments (11)
- Elkridge Cheap Apartments (1)
- Glen Burnie Cheap Apartments (18)
- Catonsville Cheap Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Cheap Apartments (2)
- South Laurel Cheap Apartments (6)
- Laurel Cheap Apartments (15)
- Columbia Cheap Apartments (23)
- Bowie Cheap Apartments (2)
- Baltimore Cheap Apartments (143)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Severn?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Severn?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Severn?
I'm just workin' for a livin', workin' for my pay /In Maryland it's raining somewhere in some cafe / Hey, hey, Maryland, I'm comin' home / Never worry about what I did wrong -- From "Maryland" by Vonda Shepard
Don't ever worry about what you did wrong, because if you move to Severn, Maryland, you'll have done something right! Maryland’s rolling-green meadows and Eastern Pines are well represented throughout the mid-size community of Severn. A small town of government workers in white-collar jobs, Severn is located near Fort Meade Army Base -- a key employer for locals. Located just a half hour drive from Baltimore, Severn is primarily a bedroom community with a handful of neighborhoods. Certainly, bring your pillows, blankets, and comforters. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Severn takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Severn by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Severn in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Severn.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Severn. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Severn.