4,764 Apartments for rent in Chamblee, GA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chamblee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chamblee Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Chamblee Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Chamblee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Chamblee Apartments with Parking (18)
- Chamblee Apartments with Pools (12)
- Chamblee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Chamblee Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Chamblee Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chamblee Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Garages (34)
- Doraville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Garages (17)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (9)
- North Decatur Apartments with Garages (6)
- Tucker Apartments with Garages (8)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Garages (35)
- Clarkston Apartments with Garages (1)
- Scottdale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Chamblee?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Chamblee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chamblee?
Chamblee apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.