1,131 Apartments for rent in Smyrna, GA with Garages
- Smyrna Accessible Apartments (10)
- Smyrna Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Smyrna Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Smyrna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Smyrna Apartments with Parking (52)
- Smyrna Apartments with Pools (29)
- Smyrna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Smyrna Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Smyrna Furnished Apartments (2)
- Smyrna Luxury Apartments (72)
- Smyrna Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Vinings Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mableton Apartments with Garages (9)
- Marietta Apartments with Garages (13)
- Austell Apartments with Garages (1)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (322)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Garages (7)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Garages (42)
- Powder Springs Apartments with Garages (6)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Garages (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Smyrna?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Smyrna?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Smyrna?
"Oh Atlanta, Oh Atlanta! / I said, Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! / Atlanta, got to get back to you From "Oh Atlanta" by Little Feat
Smyrna may not appear to possess the sizzle that big cities like Atlanta have, but it still manages to spoil with scenic parks, tasty food and specialty shopping. Roughly 51,271 people reside in the hometown of Julia Roberts, and you can too. The sloping lands of Smyrna are calling your name.
Having trouble with Craigslist Smyrna? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Smyrna apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.