- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (173)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (666)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (303)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (367)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (461)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (377)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (568)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (582)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (135)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (789)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (591)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Parking (7)
- Hapeville Apartments with Parking (5)
- East Point Apartments with Parking (26)
- Vinings Apartments with Parking (6)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Parking (7)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Parking (5)
- Decatur Apartments with Parking (37)
- College Park Apartments with Parking (14)
- Smyrna Apartments with Parking (48)
- North Decatur Apartments with Parking (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Atlanta?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Atlanta?
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Atlanta apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.