1,259 Apartments for rent in Mableton, GA with Garages
- Mableton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mableton Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Mableton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mableton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Mableton Apartments with Parking (19)
- Mableton Apartments with Pools (8)
- Mableton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mableton Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Mableton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mableton Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (27)
- Austell Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Garages (7)
- Vinings Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (3)
- Powder Springs Apartments with Garages (7)
- Marietta Apartments with Garages (10)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (297)
- Douglasville Apartments with Garages (23)
- East Point Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Mableton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Mableton?
Mableton, Georgia, is home to the historic Mable House, which was used as a field house during the Civil War.
Seated in Cobb County, Georgia, Mableton is home to more than 37,000 residents. It's 17th in line of the largest communities in the state and spans about 20 square miles. Still, it's far from the big city, and most people consider it a medium-sized town. If you're a city slicker, you might even go so far as to describe it as a smallish town. Thanks to its location in the Atlanta Metro area, it's close to colleges, universities, and an airport. Offering its own entertainment opportunities and additional attractions in nearby towns, Mableton must have something going for it. Its population has grown by nearly 30 percent since 2000. See more
Mableton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.