771 Apartments for rent in Hapeville, GA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hapeville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hapeville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hapeville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hapeville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hapeville Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hapeville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hapeville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Hapeville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hapeville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Hapeville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- College Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- East Point Apartments with Garages (16)
- Forest Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lake City Apartments with Garages (1)
- Riverdale Apartments with Garages (3)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (340)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Morrow Apartments with Garages (2)
- Panthersville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Hapeville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Hapeville?
Hapeville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.