1,111 Apartments for rent in Wesley Chapel, FL with Hardwood Floors
- Wesley Chapel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Garages (66)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Parking (71)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Pools (54)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- Wesley Chapel Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Wesley Chapel Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wesley Chapel Luxury Apartments (101)
- Wesley Chapel Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Pasadena Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Lutz Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cheval Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Northdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Odessa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Wesley Chapel?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Wesley Chapel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wesley Chapel?
Located in the shadow of Tampa Bay, Wesley Chapel, Florida offers all the big city amenities, including two major regional malls, yet it's also rural enough for horseback riding and hiking.
As part of the Tampa Bay area, Wesley Chapel has a lot going for it. With a population of 44,092 (2010 Census), it's got a sophisticated city center with two mega malls, The Shops at Wiregrass and The Grove. Yet, once you get outside the commercial district, you'll find a funky rural vibe in many of the neighborhoods. In fact, don't be surprised if you see locals on horseback in places like Palm Cove, a neighborhood that's within walking distance of city amenities. With its beautiful parks and nature preserves, Wesley Chapel may seem like a great place to relax (and it is), but it's also a thriving little metropolis that's right in the shadow of big city Tampa, which is just half an hour away. You'll find a thriving business community chock-full of nationally-known realtors (hey, it's Florida), banks, retailers and service providers, but there's still an underlying casual vibe that's incredibly rewarding if you're used to a bustling big city environment. It's a place where you can have a rich full life, with time to breathe along the way. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Wesley Chapel renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.