452 Apartments for rent in Wesley Chapel, FL with Pools
- Wesley Chapel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Garages (67)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Parking (74)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (65)
- Wesley Chapel Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Wesley Chapel Furnished Apartments (3)
- Wesley Chapel Luxury Apartments (105)
- Wesley Chapel Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Pools (12)
- Pasadena Hills Apartments with Pools (3)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Pools (19)
- Lutz Apartments with Pools (9)
- Zephyrhills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Pools (1)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Pools (7)
- Dade City Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cheval Apartments with Pools (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Wesley Chapel?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Wesley Chapel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wesley Chapel?
Located in the shadow of Tampa Bay, Wesley Chapel, Florida offers all the big city amenities, including two major regional malls, yet it's also rural enough for horseback riding and hiking.
As part of the Tampa Bay area, Wesley Chapel has a lot going for it. With a population of 44,092 (2010 Census), it's got a sophisticated city center with two mega malls, The Shops at Wiregrass and The Grove. Yet, once you get outside the commercial district, you'll find a funky rural vibe in many of the neighborhoods. In fact, don't be surprised if you see locals on horseback in places like Palm Cove, a neighborhood that's within walking distance of city amenities. With its beautiful parks and nature preserves, Wesley Chapel may seem like a great place to relax (and it is), but it's also a thriving little metropolis that's right in the shadow of big city Tampa, which is just half an hour away. You'll find a thriving business community chock-full of nationally-known realtors (hey, it's Florida), banks, retailers and service providers, but there's still an underlying casual vibe that's incredibly rewarding if you're used to a bustling big city environment. It's a place where you can have a rich full life, with time to breathe along the way. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Wesley Chapel means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Wesley Chapel could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.