1,137 Apartments for rent in Wesley Chapel, FL with Gyms
- Wesley Chapel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Garages (70)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Parking (75)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Pools (60)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Wesley Chapel Dog Friendly Apartments (56)
- Wesley Chapel Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wesley Chapel Luxury Apartments (105)
- Wesley Chapel Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lutz Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cheval Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Northdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Odessa Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Gyms (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Wesley Chapel?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Wesley Chapel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wesley Chapel?
Located in the shadow of Tampa Bay, Wesley Chapel, Florida offers all the big city amenities, including two major regional malls, yet it's also rural enough for horseback riding and hiking.
As part of the Tampa Bay area, Wesley Chapel has a lot going for it. With a population of 44,092 (2010 Census), it's got a sophisticated city center with two mega malls, The Shops at Wiregrass and The Grove. Yet, once you get outside the commercial district, you'll find a funky rural vibe in many of the neighborhoods. In fact, don't be surprised if you see locals on horseback in places like Palm Cove, a neighborhood that's within walking distance of city amenities. With its beautiful parks and nature preserves, Wesley Chapel may seem like a great place to relax (and it is), but it's also a thriving little metropolis that's right in the shadow of big city Tampa, which is just half an hour away. You'll find a thriving business community chock-full of nationally-known realtors (hey, it's Florida), banks, retailers and service providers, but there's still an underlying casual vibe that's incredibly rewarding if you're used to a bustling big city environment. It's a place where you can have a rich full life, with time to breathe along the way. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Wesley Chapel renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.