1,142 Apartments for rent in Wesley Chapel, FL with Balconies
- Wesley Chapel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Garages (41)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Parking (46)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Pools (34)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Wesley Chapel Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Wesley Chapel Furnished Apartments (6)
- Wesley Chapel Luxury Apartments (65)
- Wesley Chapel Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pasadena Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Zephyrhills South Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lutz Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Zephyrhills Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Connerton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Dade City Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Wesley Chapel?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Wesley Chapel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wesley Chapel?
Located in the shadow of Tampa Bay, Wesley Chapel, Florida offers all the big city amenities, including two major regional malls, yet it's also rural enough for horseback riding and hiking.
As part of the Tampa Bay area, Wesley Chapel has a lot going for it. With a population of 44,092 (2010 Census), it's got a sophisticated city center with two mega malls, The Shops at Wiregrass and The Grove. Yet, once you get outside the commercial district, you'll find a funky rural vibe in many of the neighborhoods. In fact, don't be surprised if you see locals on horseback in places like Palm Cove, a neighborhood that's within walking distance of city amenities. With its beautiful parks and nature preserves, Wesley Chapel may seem like a great place to relax (and it is), but it's also a thriving little metropolis that's right in the shadow of big city Tampa, which is just half an hour away. You'll find a thriving business community chock-full of nationally-known realtors (hey, it's Florida), banks, retailers and service providers, but there's still an underlying casual vibe that's incredibly rewarding if you're used to a bustling big city environment. It's a place where you can have a rich full life, with time to breathe along the way. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Wesley Chapel renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.