277 Apartments for Rent in Wellington, FL with Balconies
- Wellington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wellington Apartments with Garages (89)
- Wellington Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Wellington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Wellington Apartments with Parking (113)
- Wellington Apartments with Pools (208)
- Wellington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (295)
- Wellington Dog Friendly Apartments (53)
- Wellington Furnished Apartments (121)
- Wellington Luxury Apartments (377)
- Wellington Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- Loxahatchee Groves Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (37)
- The Acreage Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Greenacres Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Lake Belvedere Estates Apartments with Balconies (3)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (193)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Westgate Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Balconies (105)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Wellington?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Wellington?
Saddle up and giddy-up! Wellington is the winter equestrian capital of the world, holding the world's largest equestrian show every year.
What used to be acres of waterlogged land has been transformed to become fertile farmland, and currently a thriving community of 56,000 people. Wellington has gone through so much evolution throughout the years that it would make Charles Darwin proud. Located in Palm Beach County and approximately 61 miles away from Miami, this 31.4 square mile village was once known to have the largest strawberry patch in the world. Wellington has shed that renown, however, in favor of being the top destination for people who enjoy equestrian pursuits.Like most parts of Florida, the village experiences hot summers and mild winters. If you fancy the idea of equestrian activities all year round, youll find your own piece of paradise here. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Wellington renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.