150 Apartments for rent in Wellington, FL with Garages
- Wellington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wellington Apartments with Balconies (111)
- Wellington Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Wellington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Wellington Apartments with Parking (105)
- Wellington Apartments with Pools (94)
- Wellington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (114)
- Wellington Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Wellington Furnished Apartments (57)
- Wellington Luxury Apartments (158)
- Wellington Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (10)
- The Acreage Apartments with Garages (7)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (45)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Garages (10)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Garages (40)
- Lantana Apartments with Garages (11)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Garages (62)
- Hypoluxo Apartments with Garages (3)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Wellington?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Wellington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wellington?
Saddle up and giddy-up! Wellington is the winter equestrian capital of the world, holding the world's largest equestrian show every year.
What used to be acres of waterlogged land has been transformed to become fertile farmland, and currently a thriving community of 56,000 people. Wellington has gone through so much evolution throughout the years that it would make Charles Darwin proud. Located in Palm Beach County and approximately 61 miles away from Miami, this 31.4 square mile village was once known to have the largest strawberry patch in the world. Wellington has shed that renown, however, in favor of being the top destination for people who enjoy equestrian pursuits.Like most parts of Florida, the village experiences hot summers and mild winters. If you fancy the idea of equestrian activities all year round, youll find your own piece of paradise here. See more
Wellington apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.