62 Accessible Apartments for Rent in Palm Harbor, FL
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Garages (13)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Parking (15)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Pools (14)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Palm Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Palm Harbor Furnished Apartments (2)
- Palm Harbor Luxury Apartments (19)
- Palm Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Tarpon Springs Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dunedin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Holiday Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clearwater Accessible Apartments (13)
- New Port Richey Accessible Apartments (2)
- Largo Accessible Apartments (4)
- Town 'n' Country Accessible Apartments (2)
- Ridgecrest Accessible Apartments (1)
- Odessa Accessible Apartments (2)
- Northdale Accessible Apartments (1)
Good news if you're looking to get in a few rounds at a world-class course but your swing is a little less than perfect: you can still live your dream. Only 45 minutes north of famous St. Petersburg, Palm Harbor is home to one of the finest golf courses in the country. While the stunning scenery and rolling manicured greens are very real, you will have to imagine the TV crews and crowds of fans. At least until Tiger comes back to town.
Located on the west coast of the Sunshine State, with views that overlook the Gulf of Mexico, this region's natural attractions cannot be overstated. Who wouldn't want to live in a land of perpetual sunshine and cool ocean water with refreshing waves? That, however, is far from all that Palm Harbor has to offer. Aside from the golf course, which carries a par four average and offers lessons, the Palm Harbor school system is without comparison. Every school in this city has received an 'A' score from the state, as well ratings of 9 or 10 from the respected GreatSchools organization. This is a place where small town values and settings are available within easy traveling distance of larger cities and business opportunities. The many shopping centers that are located throughout the area offer a level of convenience rare to lower populations. This is a region with a sense of magic to it. Nearby islands inspired bestselling author Stephen King's novel Duma Key, and the writer even calls these shores his home several months out of the year. Whether youre young and single doing your first apartment search in an inspiring location, or looking to raise a family, Palm Harbor can accommodate. Of course, everyone knows Florida is one of the best places to retire in the world, and this hidden gem has all the best parts.
Having trouble with Craigslist Palm Harbor? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Palm Harbor with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Palm Harbor. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.