1,244 Short-term Apartments for rent in Palm Harbor, FL
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Garages (28)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Parking (39)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Pools (32)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Palm Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Palm Harbor Furnished Apartments (12)
- Palm Harbor Luxury Apartments (61)
- Palm Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Tarpon Springs Short-term Apartments (1)
- Dunedin Short-term Apartments (1)
- Clearwater Short-term Apartments (11)
- Trinity Short-term Apartments (2)
- Largo Short-term Apartments (2)
- Town 'n' Country Short-term Apartments (3)
- Odessa Short-term Apartments (1)
- Northdale Short-term Apartments (1)
- Pinellas Park Short-term Apartments (2)
- Carrollwood Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Palm Harbor?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Palm Harbor?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palm Harbor?
Good news if you're looking to get in a few rounds at a world-class course but your swing is a little less than perfect: you can still live your dream. Only 45 minutes north of famous St. Petersburg, Palm Harbor is home to one of the finest golf courses in the country. While the stunning scenery and rolling manicured greens are very real, you will have to imagine the TV crews and crowds of fans. At least until Tiger comes back to town.
Located on the west coast of the Sunshine State, with views that overlook the Gulf of Mexico, this region's natural attractions cannot be overstated. Who wouldn't want to live in a land of perpetual sunshine and cool ocean water with refreshing waves? That, however, is far from all that Palm Harbor has to offer. Aside from the golf course, which carries a par four average and offers lessons, the Palm Harbor school system is without comparison. Every school in this city has received an 'A' score from the state, as well ratings of 9 or 10 from the respected GreatSchools organization. This is a place where small town values and settings are available within easy traveling distance of larger cities and business opportunities. The many shopping centers that are located throughout the area offer a level of convenience rare to lower populations. This is a region with a sense of magic to it. Nearby islands inspired bestselling author Stephen King's novel Duma Key, and the writer even calls these shores his home several months out of the year. Whether youre young and single doing your first apartment search in an inspiring location, or looking to raise a family, Palm Harbor can accommodate. Of course, everyone knows Florida is one of the best places to retire in the world, and this hidden gem has all the best parts.
Having trouble with Craigslist Palm Harbor? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Palm Harbor takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.