215 Cheap Apartments for rent in Palm Harbor, FL
- Palm Harbor Accessible Apartments (1)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Garages (16)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Parking (26)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Pools (28)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Palm Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Palm Harbor Furnished Apartments (6)
- Palm Harbor Luxury Apartments (42)
- Palm Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Dunedin Cheap Apartments (5)
- Clearwater Cheap Apartments (6)
- Westchase Cheap Apartments (1)
- Largo Cheap Apartments (4)
- Town 'n' Country Cheap Apartments (1)
- Northdale Cheap Apartments (2)
- Carrollwood Cheap Apartments (1)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Cheap Apartments (4)
- St. Petersburg Cheap Apartments (10)
- Tampa Cheap Apartments (29)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Palm Harbor?
Good news if you're looking to get in a few rounds at a world-class course but your swing is a little less than perfect: you can still live your dream. Only 45 minutes north of famous St. Petersburg, Palm Harbor is home to one of the finest golf courses in the country. While the stunning scenery and rolling manicured greens are very real, you will have to imagine the TV crews and crowds of fans. At least until Tiger comes back to town.
Located on the west coast of the Sunshine State, with views that overlook the Gulf of Mexico, this region's natural attractions cannot be overstated. Who wouldn't want to live in a land of perpetual sunshine and cool ocean water with refreshing waves? That, however, is far from all that Palm Harbor has to offer. Aside from the golf course, which carries a par four average and offers lessons, the Palm Harbor school system is without comparison. Every school in this city has received an 'A' score from the state, as well ratings of 9 or 10 from the respected GreatSchools organization. This is a place where small town values and settings are available within easy traveling distance of larger cities and business opportunities. The many shopping centers that are located throughout the area offer a level of convenience rare to lower populations. This is a region with a sense of magic to it. Nearby islands inspired bestselling author Stephen King's novel Duma Key, and the writer even calls these shores his home several months out of the year. Whether youre young and single doing your first apartment search in an inspiring location, or looking to raise a family, Palm Harbor can accommodate. Of course, everyone knows Florida is one of the best places to retire in the world, and this hidden gem has all the best parts.
Having trouble with Craigslist Palm Harbor? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Palm Harbor takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Palm Harbor by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Palm Harbor in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Palm Harbor.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Palm Harbor. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Palm Harbor.