304 Apartments for rent in North Miami Beach, FL with Balconies
- North Miami Beach Accessible Apartments (5)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Garages (32)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Gyms (14)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Parking (56)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Pools (29)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- North Miami Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- North Miami Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- North Miami Beach Luxury Apartments (10)
- North Miami Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Ojus Apartments with Balconies (18)
- North Miami Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Aventura Apartments with Balconies (60)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Balconies (11)
- West Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in North Miami Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in North Miami Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Miami Beach?
"Water so clear you can see to the bottom. $100,000 cars, everybody got em. Ain't no surprise in a club to see Sly Stallone, Miami, my second home." (-Will Smith, "Miami")See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for North Miami Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.