546 Apartments for rent in North Miami Beach, FL with Pools
- North Miami Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (42)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Garages (23)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Gyms (12)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Parking (59)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- North Miami Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- North Miami Beach Furnished Apartments (13)
- North Miami Beach Luxury Apartments (14)
- North Miami Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Ojus Apartments with Pools (26)
- North Miami Apartments with Pools (46)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Pools (37)
- Aventura Apartments with Pools (92)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Pools (5)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Pools (59)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Pools (13)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Pools (12)
- Golden Beach Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in North Miami Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in North Miami Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Miami Beach?
"Water so clear you can see to the bottom. $100,000 cars, everybody got em. Ain't no surprise in a club to see Sly Stallone, Miami, my second home." (-Will Smith, "Miami")See more
Finding apartments with a pool in North Miami Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in North Miami Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.