1,462 Short-term Apartments for rent in Miami, FL
- Miami Accessible Apartments (55)
- Miami Apartments with Balconies (398)
- Miami Apartments with Garages (330)
- Miami Apartments with Gyms (226)
- Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (106)
- Miami Apartments with Parking (567)
- Miami Apartments with Pools (310)
- Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (413)
- Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (154)
- Miami Furnished Apartments (145)
- Miami Luxury Apartments (677)
- Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (184)
- Miami Beach Short-term Apartments (3)
- North Bay Village Short-term Apartments (1)
- West Miami Short-term Apartments (1)
- Coral Gables Short-term Apartments (4)
- North Miami Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hialeah Short-term Apartments (3)
- Glenvar Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Doral Short-term Apartments (6)
- North Miami Beach Short-term Apartments (3)
- Kendall Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Miami?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Miami?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Miami?
When it comes to pure sizzle, it’s tough to top Miami. With a tropical climate, world-famous beach, next-level nightlife, and more Spanish speakers than a Telemundo talk show, this city is a multicultural, international icon. There’s just 36 square miles of real estate for the city’s 400,000 residents, but that acreage seems really minute when you consider the Miami metro area’s population of roughly 2.5 million people. Yep, finding your perfect place here will take some buena suerte (good lu...
Having trouble with Craigslist Miami? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Miami takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.