1,483 Short-term Apartments for rent in Davie, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Davie Accessible Apartments (4)
- Davie Apartments with Balconies (87)
- Davie Apartments with Garages (65)
- Davie Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Davie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Davie Apartments with Parking (89)
- Davie Apartments with Pools (71)
- Davie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (94)
- Davie Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Davie Furnished Apartments (15)
- Davie Luxury Apartments (12)
- Davie Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Plantation Short-term Apartments (12)
- Sunrise Short-term Apartments (4)
- Pembroke Pines Short-term Apartments (8)
- Lauderhill Short-term Apartments (3)
- Miramar Short-term Apartments (3)
- Weston Short-term Apartments (4)
- Dania Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hollywood Short-term Apartments (3)
- Tamarac Short-term Apartments (2)
- Country Club Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Davie?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Davie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Davie?
Originally named Zona, Davie was renamed in honor of Robert Parsell Davie when he helped the town by draining out the swamplands and building a school there. Talk about heroic!
Davie, despite being home to more than 91,900 people, is in fact a town, not a city. Crazy, right? It is actually the third largest settlement in the United States to still be designated as a town. It's not exactly small though; Davie is a part of the Miami Metro Area and is comprised of about 34 square miles. If you are new to the area, check out the Bergeron Rodeo Grounds (yes, real rodeos take place here throughout the year) and the Young Art Museum, featuring numerous local artists. Davie School (the one built by the daring swamp-drainer Robert Parsell Davie) is still around and tours are available. For sports lovers, a drop-in at the Miami Dolphins Training Facility may be in order.
Having trouble with Craigslist Davie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Davie takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.