137 Short-term Apartments for rent in Miramar, FL
- Miramar Accessible Apartments (5)
- Miramar Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Miramar Apartments with Garages (109)
- Miramar Apartments with Gyms (66)
- Miramar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Miramar Apartments with Parking (128)
- Miramar Apartments with Pools (117)
- Miramar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (106)
- Miramar Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Miramar Furnished Apartments (8)
- Miramar Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Pembroke Pines Short-term Apartments (8)
- Country Club Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hialeah Short-term Apartments (3)
- Davie Short-term Apartments (7)
- Weston Short-term Apartments (4)
- Doral Short-term Apartments (7)
- Plantation Short-term Apartments (12)
- Hollywood Short-term Apartments (4)
- North Miami Beach Short-term Apartments (3)
- Sunrise Short-term Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Miramar?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Miramar?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Miramar?
Having trouble with Craigslist Miramar? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Miramar takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.