142 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Miami, FL
- Miami Accessible Apartments (67)
- Miami Apartments with Balconies (531)
- Miami Apartments with Garages (151)
- Miami Apartments with Gyms (251)
- Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (128)
- Miami Apartments with Parking (540)
- Miami Apartments with Pools (388)
- Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (576)
- Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (216)
- Miami Furnished Apartments (188)
- Miami Luxury Apartments (849)
- Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (224)
- Miami Beach Cheap Apartments (196)
- Coral Gables Cheap Apartments (3)
- Hialeah Cheap Apartments (3)
- Doral Cheap Apartments (5)
- North Miami Beach Cheap Apartments (7)
- Miami Gardens Cheap Apartments (1)
- Country Club Cheap Apartments (11)
- Miramar Cheap Apartments (6)
- Hollywood Cheap Apartments (18)
- Pembroke Pines Cheap Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Miami?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Miami?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Miami?
When it comes to pure sizzle, it’s tough to top Miami. With a tropical climate, world-famous beach, next-level nightlife, and more Spanish speakers than a Telemundo talk show, this city is a multicultural, international icon. There’s just 36 square miles of real estate for the city’s 400,000 residents, but that acreage seems really minute when you consider the Miami metro area’s population of roughly 2.5 million people. Yep, finding your perfect place here will take some buena suerte (good lu...
Having trouble with Craigslist Miami? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Miami takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Miami by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Miami in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Miami.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Miami. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Miami.