724 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Miami, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Miami (132)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Miami (41)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Miami (155)
- Miami Accessible Apartments (45)
- Miami Apartments with Balconies (305)
- Miami Apartments with Garages (277)
- Miami Apartments with Gyms (235)
- Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (76)
- Miami Apartments with Parking (441)
- Miami Apartments with Pools (296)
- Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (344)
- Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (141)
- Miami Furnished Apartments (123)
- Miami Luxury Apartments (494)
- Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (155)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Miami (83)
- Brownsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fisher Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Miami Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (166)
- West Little River 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Bay Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Pinewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Miami Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Miami Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Miami 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Coral Gables 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Miami?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Miami?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Miami?
When it comes to pure sizzle, it’s tough to top Miami. With a tropical climate, world-famous beach, next-level nightlife, and more Spanish speakers than a Telemundo talk show, this city is a multicultural, international icon. There’s just 36 square miles of real estate for the city’s 400,000 residents, but that acreage seems really minute when you consider the Miami metro area’s population of roughly 2.5 million people. Yep, finding your perfect place here will take some buena suerte (good lu...
Having trouble with Craigslist Miami? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Miami offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Miami, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.