528 Apartments for Rent in Miami, FL with Garages
- Miami Accessible Apartments (66)
- Miami Apartments with Balconies (527)
- Miami Apartments with Gyms (253)
- Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (124)
- Miami Apartments with Parking (534)
- Miami Apartments with Pools (394)
- Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (579)
- Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (214)
- Miami Furnished Apartments (191)
- Miami Luxury Apartments (845)
- Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (224)
- Brownsville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Garages (45)
- West Little River Apartments with Garages (3)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Garages (6)
- Miami Springs Apartments with Garages (3)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Garages (11)
- West Miami Apartments with Garages (4)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Garages (40)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Garages (2)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Miami?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Miami?
When it comes to pure sizzle, it’s tough to top Miami. With a tropical climate, world-famous beach, next-level nightlife, and more Spanish speakers than a Telemundo talk show, this city is a multicultural, international icon. There’s just 36 square miles of real estate for the city’s 400,000 residents, but that acreage seems really minute when you consider the Miami metro area’s population of roughly 2.5 million people. Yep, finding your perfect place here will take some buena suerte (good lu...
Having trouble with Craigslist Miami? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Miami apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.