282 Studio Apartments for rent in Miami, FL
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Miami (7)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Miami (31)
- Miami Accessible Apartments (45)
- Miami Apartments with Balconies (305)
- Miami Apartments with Garages (277)
- Miami Apartments with Gyms (235)
- Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (76)
- Miami Apartments with Parking (441)
- Miami Apartments with Pools (296)
- Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (344)
- Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (141)
- Miami Furnished Apartments (123)
- Miami Luxury Apartments (494)
- Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (155)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Miami (27)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Miami (31)
- Brownsville Studio Apartments (1)
- Miami Beach Studio Apartments (52)
- North Bay Village Studio Apartments (3)
- West Miami Studio Apartments (2)
- Coral Gables Studio Apartments (5)
- South Miami Studio Apartments (1)
- North Miami Studio Apartments (4)
- Hialeah Studio Apartments (1)
- Golden Glades Studio Apartments (2)
- Bal Harbour Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Miami?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Miami?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Miami?
When it comes to pure sizzle, it’s tough to top Miami. With a tropical climate, world-famous beach, next-level nightlife, and more Spanish speakers than a Telemundo talk show, this city is a multicultural, international icon. There’s just 36 square miles of real estate for the city’s 400,000 residents, but that acreage seems really minute when you consider the Miami metro area’s population of roughly 2.5 million people. Yep, finding your perfect place here will take some buena suerte (good lu...
Having trouble with Craigslist Miami? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Miami living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Miami during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.