1,813 Apartments for rent in Miami, FL with Pools
- Miami Accessible Apartments (54)
- Miami Apartments with Balconies (372)
- Miami Apartments with Garages (319)
- Miami Apartments with Gyms (238)
- Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (98)
- Miami Apartments with Parking (542)
- Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (396)
- Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (172)
- Miami Furnished Apartments (153)
- Miami Luxury Apartments (622)
- Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (187)
- Fisher Island Apartments with Pools (4)
- El Portal Apartments with Pools (4)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Pools (200)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Pools (16)
- Miami Springs Apartments with Pools (1)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Pools (15)
- West Miami Apartments with Pools (4)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Pools (53)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Pools (5)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Miami?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Miami?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Miami?
When it comes to pure sizzle, it’s tough to top Miami. With a tropical climate, world-famous beach, next-level nightlife, and more Spanish speakers than a Telemundo talk show, this city is a multicultural, international icon. There’s just 36 square miles of real estate for the city’s 400,000 residents, but that acreage seems really minute when you consider the Miami metro area’s population of roughly 2.5 million people. Yep, finding your perfect place here will take some buena suerte (good lu...
Having trouble with Craigslist Miami? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Miami means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Miami could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.