1,221 Short-term Apartments for rent in Doral, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Doral Accessible Apartments (16)
- Doral Apartments with Balconies (205)
- Doral Apartments with Garages (208)
- Doral Apartments with Gyms (142)
- Doral Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Doral Apartments with Parking (257)
- Doral Apartments with Pools (186)
- Doral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (250)
- Doral Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Doral Furnished Apartments (41)
- Doral Luxury Apartments (9)
- Doral Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Hialeah Short-term Apartments (3)
- West Miami Short-term Apartments (1)
- Glenvar Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Country Club Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kendall West Short-term Apartments (1)
- Coral Gables Short-term Apartments (4)
- Kendall Short-term Apartments (1)
- Miami Short-term Apartments (44)
- Miramar Short-term Apartments (4)
- The Hammocks Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Doral?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Doral?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Doral?
"Florida, Florida, it's a tropical paradise / Florida, Florida, there's no more perfect place to retire from life" -Vic Chesnutt, "Florida"
Located in Miami-Dade County is the lovely suburb of Doral, home to some excellent resort facilities and even more excellent neighborhoods to call home. Doral is home to about 45,000 people, and it's one of the biggest cities in its county (and only getting bigger!). The growth makes sense, too, since Doral offers easy access and close proximity to so many amenities, including Miami's international airport, lovely beaches and tons of businesses, shops and recreational opportunities. If you're looking for somewhere near Miami where you can enjoy the best of the city's amenities but also escape and relax when you need to, then consider calling Doral home. With easy transportation and convenient access, it'll be a perfect place for anyone in the Miami area looking to settle down.
Having trouble with Craigslist Doral? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Doral takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.