1,704 Short-term Apartments for rent in Plantation, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Plantation Accessible Apartments (13)
- Plantation Apartments with Balconies (104)
- Plantation Apartments with Garages (60)
- Plantation Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Plantation Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Plantation Apartments with Parking (102)
- Plantation Apartments with Pools (94)
- Plantation Apartments with Washer-Dryers (108)
- Plantation Dog Friendly Apartments (52)
- Plantation Furnished Apartments (7)
- Plantation Luxury Apartments (7)
- Plantation Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- Sunrise Short-term Apartments (3)
- Lauderhill Short-term Apartments (3)
- Davie Short-term Apartments (7)
- Tamarac Short-term Apartments (2)
- North Lauderdale Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fort Lauderdale Short-term Apartments (17)
- Dania Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Wilton Manors Short-term Apartments (3)
- Margate Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hollywood Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Plantation?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Plantation?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Plantation?
Little known to many, Plantation has been the backdrop of several famous movie scenes, including Mary's family home in Theres Something about Mary and the pool scene in Caddyshack.
Plantation is a beautiful and idyllic small town on the east coast of Florida in Broward County. Its town motto is "Where the Grass is Greener," because it is. The environment is stunning, thanks to a good mix of beautiful swampland and stunning beaches. Its considered a suburb of Fort Lauderdale, but Plantation has become its own town, with a reputation for being a great place to live. The city is bursting with good public and private schools, including those at the elementary, middle and high school level. In 2008, Americas Promise Alliance, a youth non-profit started by Colin Powell, named Plantation one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People. It continues to be a wonderful place for people of all ages, even the old and crotchety, to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Plantation? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Plantation takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.