195 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Miami, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Miami (50)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Miami (66)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Miami (47)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Miami (14)
- Miami Accessible Apartments (66)
- Miami Apartments with Balconies (532)
- Miami Apartments with Garages (148)
- Miami Apartments with Gyms (256)
- Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (127)
- Miami Apartments with Parking (527)
- Miami Apartments with Pools (383)
- Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (565)
- Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (209)
- Miami Furnished Luxury Apartments (171)
- Miami Luxury Apartments (833)
- Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (217)
- Brownsville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fisher Island Furnished Apartments (4)
- El Portal Furnished Apartments (4)
- Miami Beach Furnished Apartments (194)
- West Little River Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Bay Village Furnished Apartments (12)
- Miami Springs Furnished Apartments (4)
- Miami Shores Furnished Apartments (4)
- West Miami Furnished Apartments (1)
- Coral Gables Furnished Apartments (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Miami?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Miami?
When it comes to pure sizzle, it’s tough to top Miami. With a tropical climate, world-famous beach, next-level nightlife, and more Spanish speakers than a Telemundo talk show, this city is a multicultural, international icon. There’s just 36 square miles of real estate for the city’s 400,000 residents, but that acreage seems really minute when you consider the Miami metro area’s population of roughly 2.5 million people. Yep, finding your perfect place here will take some buena suerte (good lu...
Having trouble with Craigslist Miami? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Miami can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Miami as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.