2,440 Apartments for rent in Hialeah, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hialeah Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hialeah Apartments with Balconies (71)
- Hialeah Apartments with Garages (61)
- Hialeah Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Hialeah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Hialeah Apartments with Parking (90)
- Hialeah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (78)
- Hialeah Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Hialeah Furnished Apartments (4)
- Hialeah Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Pools (17)
- Miami Springs Apartments with Pools (2)
- Westview Apartments with Pools (9)
- West Little River Apartments with Pools (3)
- Country Club Apartments with Pools (27)
- Doral Apartments with Pools (188)
- Pinewood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Pools (11)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Pools (36)
- El Portal Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Hialeah?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Hialeah?
Six miles away from Miami Beach sits a sister city that’s a bit more “Old Florida” than Art Deco. Men in Speedos don’t reside here, unless they’re your eccentric neighbor, and celebrities are not walking the streets, unless their driver got lost.
This sister city is Hialeah (pronounced Hi-a-lee-a), a Seminole Indian word meaning “pretty prairie.” But don’t let the name or well-known neighboring city fool you, this densely populated city, in the Miami-Dade county area, is Florida’s 5th largest, with 236,000 residents.
While there are some larger homes built in and around the Hialeah area, typical housing in this city consists of apartment & townhome living or one-story, single family (homes.)
Having trouble with Craigslist South Florida? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Hialeah means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Hialeah could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.