449 Apartments for Rent in Sunset, FL with Pools
- Sunset Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Sunset Apartments with Garages (4)
- Sunset Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Sunset Apartments with Parking (7)
- Sunset Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Sunset Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sunset Furnished Apartments (3)
- Sunset Luxury Apartments (1)
- Sunset Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Westwood Lakes Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kendall Apartments with Pools (92)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Pools (28)
- University Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Westchester Apartments with Pools (6)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Pools (25)
- South Miami Apartments with Pools (8)
- The Crossings Apartments with Pools (16)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Sunset?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Sunset?
"There's never one sunrise the same or one sunset the same." (-Carlos Santana)
It's hard not to be drawn in by the peace and beauty that the name alone of this town evokes. And luckily, Sunset doesn't disappoint. Sunset, FL is a small, secluded spot in Miami, where people go for something a bit quieter and cozier than what you can find on South Beach. It's a suburban community -- but its population is very young (the median age is about 29). It's also a Spanish-language haven, where more than 70% of the population speaks Spanish as their first language. As one of the more affordable neighborhoods in the Miami area, this is a great spot for young families to go if they want a place in the area but don't want to pay beachfront prices. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Sunset means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Sunset could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.