276 Apartments for rent in Lauderhill, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lauderhill Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Garages (20)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Parking (41)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Pools (44)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Lauderhill Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Lauderhill Furnished Apartments (5)
- Lauderhill Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Balconies (12)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Plantation Apartments with Balconies (110)
- Tamarac Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Boulevard Gardens Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Sunrise Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (316)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Margate Apartments with Balconies (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lauderhill?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lauderhill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lauderhill?
A city planned (well, copied) from the off-the-shelf architectural designs displayed in Moscow, Lauderhill is to Florida what Montauk is to New York. This is as great place thanks to Herbert Sadkin, the developer who was inspired by his success in Montauk.
Lauderhill, Florida, is a medium-sized city in Broward county. Lauderhill is home to a population of 68,117 people living in 15 neighborhoods. There are more people of Jamaican and Haitian descent in Lauderhill than anywhere else in the US, and they have influenced the flavor of the city in many ways, from delicious cuisine to festive occasions. Lauderhill is also home to a number of universities and colleges, so a large proportion of residents are students.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lauderhill? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lauderhill renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.