75 Cheap Apartments for rent in Lauderhill, FL
- Lauderhill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Garages (10)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Parking (24)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Pools (23)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Lauderhill Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lauderhill Furnished Apartments (9)
- Lauderhill Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- North Lauderdale Cheap Apartments (2)
- Plantation Cheap Apartments (8)
- Tamarac Cheap Apartments (12)
- Oakland Park Cheap Apartments (2)
- Sunrise Cheap Apartments (8)
- Fort Lauderdale Cheap Apartments (2)
- Davie Cheap Apartments (1)
- Coral Springs Cheap Apartments (1)
- Pompano Beach Cheap Apartments (2)
- Coconut Creek Cheap Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Lauderhill?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Lauderhill?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Lauderhill?
A city planned (well, copied) from the off-the-shelf architectural designs displayed in Moscow, Lauderhill is to Florida what Montauk is to New York. This is as great place thanks to Herbert Sadkin, the developer who was inspired by his success in Montauk.
Lauderhill, Florida, is a medium-sized city in Broward county. Lauderhill is home to a population of 68,117 people living in 15 neighborhoods. There are more people of Jamaican and Haitian descent in Lauderhill than anywhere else in the US, and they have influenced the flavor of the city in many ways, from delicious cuisine to festive occasions. Lauderhill is also home to a number of universities and colleges, so a large proportion of residents are students.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lauderhill? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Lauderhill takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Lauderhill by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Lauderhill in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Lauderhill.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Lauderhill. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Lauderhill.