542 Apartments for Rent in Jacksonville, FL with Parking
- Jacksonville Accessible Apartments (103)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (446)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (357)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (188)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (270)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (325)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (417)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (816)
- Jacksonville Furnished Apartments (53)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (1200)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (828)
- Orange Park Apartments with Parking (14)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Apartments with Parking (4)
- Lakeside Apartments with Parking (6)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Parking (8)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Parking (6)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Parking (7)
- Neptune Beach Apartments with Parking (2)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Parking (17)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Parking (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Jacksonville?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville: Where Florida begins! OK, maybe not technically, but that’s the city’s official marketing slogan and who are we to nitpick?
Nestled in the northeastern corner of the state, Jacksonville is geographically one of the largest cities in the U.S., with 841 square miles of canvas for the city’s 841,000 people to work with. (OK, again, there may be more than 841,000 people, but our poetic license says it’s close enough). The city’s culture and climate is more South Georgia than South Florida, with a strong military presence, warm weather, the St. Johns River, and the NFL’s Jaguars. And here’s a fact that catches many non-Floridians by surprise: It’s just 20 miles from downtown to the Atlantic Ocean. Wait! Before you slip on that speedo, how bout we get you situated first, hmm?
Having trouble with Craigslist Jacksonville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Jacksonville apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.